The public declaration of US President Barack Obama supporting same-sex marriage last May 9, 2012 was followed by a more dangerous legislation in the Philippines-the Reproductive Health Law or Republic Act 10354.
R.A 10354, which was signed into law last December 21, 2012, is President Benigno Aquino III’s socio-spiritual blunder as President.This is an academic proposition.
Comparatively, Barack Obama’s same-sex marriage is a milder form of “oral sex” or eating “meat with blood still in it” mentality while Aquino’s RH Law is the best form of pornography or porno, as it allows multiple same sex partners in lawful orgies. Unfortunately, both were the primordial root causes for worldwide flooding at the time of Noah and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah based on the following prohibitions:
4The one thing you must not eat is meat with blood still in it. I forbid this because the life is in the blood.(Genesis 9:4, TEV)
23No man is to have sexual relations with another man; God hates that.(Leviticus 18:23,TEV)
The first verse has a Filipino equivalence, which is “kumakain ng hilaw na karne” (eating uncooked meat) or the Filipino “oral sex” terminology. This is enjoyed by sex perverts, both male and female. The second verse, the act of sexual relations being pertaining also to “oral sex”, is enjoyed by homosexuals, by invoking their alleged human rights, which, in reality, are actually animal rights.
From so many available civilized human legislations that may be supported and made into law, President Aquino, Obama and other national leaders, including the Queen of England, have chosen the most destructive one by legalizing “oral sex” or porno.
- The Oral Sex Theory (wordatthenet.com)
- Habakkuk 2 and the End Times (wordatthenet.com)
- Pro-sodomy words: Spoken by Obama? (wordatthenet.com)
- Same-sex relations in Reproductive Health Law (wordatthenet.com)
- “Parenthood” in Reproductive Health Law (wordatthenet.com)
- Onanism in Reproductive Health (wordatthenet.com)
- Pornography in Reproductive Health Law(scentofdeception.blogspot.com)
- Philippines Legalizes Pornography(sexologyandhealth.blogspot.com)
- Legal Pornography: Only in the Philippines (healthandmeat.blogspot.com)
>>>To Home Page for site purposes and policy